Aug 22, 2015

Summer Heat: Peanut Noodles

This is the most delicious thing ever after a hot summer day with an ice-cold lager.

Here is where I got the recipe: http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2015/08/takeout-style-sesame-noodles-with-cucumber/
I included photos of the recipe because the blog post is so long that it was inconvenient to cook from. It says that it takes ten minutes to prepare. I timed it and it took me over 38 minutes, and that was using a food processor to mix instead of chopping the garlic and ginger. I encourage you to time it. too, and I will be working on shaving my time down.


I can't wait to eat it constantly and look forward to it all day!!
 

No comments:

Presidential Mission Statement

As President, I would provide the citizens of the USA with an approach and a model for everyday eating that will allow our country's national cuisine to evolve beyond junk food, take-out and pre-packaged food without going too far and becoming heartlessly, standoffishly gourmet.

Since I'm not currently president, I've compiled my favorite recipes on this site so I can access them remotely and keep track of them over the years.